NVA 3.57% 13.5¢ nova minerals limited

Drill Plans, Including Cathedral, page-4

1. 5,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1430
    It's like the SS gave a base case to start the calculations with.

This year we can just speculate on the upgraded SS2 case - including part of RPM North.

Even though we'll be doing the same next year for SS3 or equivalent - either including Korbel extensions, more of RPM North, RPM South (potentially), Cathedral (potentially). But probably the only way is up for the NPV, which will flow through to the market cap (discounted, as usual) - so as long as it's done cost effectively - not needing many capital raisings etc, then the share price has the freedom to rise.

If Cathedral got an abnormal amount of drilling, because of confidence given to management by the first holes (though assays pending), then that would be a nice signal to me. But I'm just speculating, since I'm not sure whether it wasn't always the plan for 5000m at Cathedral, in which case, it just comes down to the original geology planning.

In any case, management must have a good amount of confidence to throw 5000m at Cathedral. $250 per meter = $1.25m, and almost as much as was put into RPM North and Korbel Main this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $32.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $101.2K 766.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11595 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 63372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.