NDO 4.05% 83.0¢ nido education limited

drill program-theanalyser, page-29

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: drill program--sandybeachs... sandybeachs...

I am really not trying to involve myself here...but have to say, did you actually believe some of the stuff you have previously posted would NOT get back to DW one way or another?

Many of your posts are akin to talking behind someone's back...not exactly an honorable pastime?

Perhaps you should think for a minute before hitting the submit button on every post...or at the very least, be consistent when you do.

If you want to support DW and the NDO team, that's fine...likewise, if you dislike what they are about, go ahead and post away...I have time for any opinion if well supported with reasonable argument...but to chop and change according to the current share price, really is a little difficult to understand.

Are you long or not?

Anyway...if you feel upset that your relationship with DW has been tarnished in some way by him reading what you have previously posted...I think you miss the point...it is HE that should be upset to discover how you have been treating him!

Any ongoing direct contact with the head of any ASX listed company should treated with the respect it deserves...even more so when they are of the calibre of DW

I suggest rather than getting back at the person/s who sent him the emails, you take the opportunity to think about YOUR own actions here.

I am more than likely to get an abusive response to this post from you...I am used to that...but perhaps for once you might think before replying?

We all make mistakes...but only some it appears actually learn from them.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.035(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $189.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 80.0¢ $176.9K 215.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 518 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 17283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.