GRN gravity diamonds limited

drill results due any day

1. 749 Posts.
    According to the announcement of 17th June, first drill results from Gravity's 100%-owned Gawler Craton tenements in S.A. are due about now. The targets identified by the Falcon gravity technology were described as "high quality" ('distinct gravity "highs" offset from significant magnetic anomalies') so it will be interesting to see what the drilling turns up.

This drilling will be followed by results from Goldfinger around end of July, where the company has said "the potential for a Broken Hill size target to be defined at depth" exists.

Perhaps most exciting of all, GRN's joint venture drilling with KIM at Ellendale was to resume as soon as weather permitted. Early sampling has returned significant numbers of microdiamonds - in fact greatly exceeding those results that ignited KIM's share price late last year. GRN's 50%-owned subsidiary, DMA, is KIM's JV partner).

All in all, GRN has a very exciting next few weeks coming up and with only 37m shares on issue, should respond strongly to good news at any one of these sites. Despite the recent, partial SP recovery, it is sobering to recall that institutions paid .45c / share in the middle of last year and that the SP has fallen from .72 cents.

Gravity is tightly held and in my opinion offers excellent leverage and a diverse suite of exciting tenements.

Naturally I hold so conduct your own research and form your own independent conclusions.

Has anyone heard anything further on drill progress and whether work has resumed at Ellendale?

TIA,

Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.