KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Drill results Lithium and Gold, page-49

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I'm sure that post contains plenty of well presented facts and figures and well thought out arguments but it's too long and I simply don't care about the "facts" that happen outside of this company when it comes to deciding when to exit my trade on KDR. It matters nothing.

"I am reasonably confident none of the non near-term players will make it with sub 2.5% Li2O resources." So we broadly agree on this.

World according to Eshmun hey, full of assumptions (apparently which are all non-sense). Trying to guess the future on the basis of assumptions of all types is what beating the market is about. Sell, Hold, Buy becomes meaningless without making assumptions on both TA and FA levels.

and please.........take a look at the gallons of PRESUMPTION in the following statement.

"I called the start of the lithium bubble and the top of it"

I don't know what you are referring to with this statement but this lithium mania could easily contain bubbles within bubbles, one company makes a top and falls, another company rises, they all fall together then rise again, then some survive the long term and others hit the wall. Maybe there were people like you calling tops on Atlas Iron in October 2007 when it broke through $2.50. Pie on their faces when it hit a high of $4.37 in May 2008. May be there were people like you calling the company dead when it hit 0.41cents in Nov 2008. Pie on their faces when it hit $4.31 in July 2011. Maybe there were people like you saying the sky was the limit for Atlas as the China boom was structural and the marginal cost of Chinese iron ore production set a floor to the IO price of $110/tonne. Pie on their faces now the price is 1cent.

Picked the top of the lithium bubble. I'm full of BS and nonsensical assumptions but I'm never that presumptuous.

At least I wear my heart on my sleave when it comes to my trades. Not like your, now I own 'em now I don't, wishy washy disclosures. Never call you out can we.

Do you even own any of this stock and if you do what's your average entry price or are you just muppet trading them like the rest of the lithium flock lol......always on the right side of the trade and all that baloney?

Eshmun

AGO.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.