NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

Chihawk wrote:"fingolfin,I am sure NTU is better than Tasman and...

1. 86 Posts.
    Chihawk wrote:

"fingolfin,
    I am sure NTU is better than Tasman and the results prove it. The 4.8% Dy you mention for Tasman is at 4.8% of their TREO. NTU has 10% of it's TREO in Dy. I believe you (and ausheds) are looking at the Dysprosium Oxide weight percentage in the bold highlight."

I'm very much aware of difference between the two and have been investing in mining shares for far too long to make such a rookie error. My point was, and still is that Tasman has much larger intercepts, up to 250m (as I mentioned in my last post) and even if the Dys content as a percentage of TREO was double that of Tasman for NTU, it was still only over an intercept of 5m. I thought that was clear from my post. Good grades and good intercepts are needed to make an economical deposit as you well know. I remain to be convinced that NTU has both. As a disclaimer to anyone accusing me of down-ramping - I am no expert in mining or a metallurgist, I merely have a Ph.D in Civil Eng. and so am reasonably good with numbers. All the above is my VERY humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $99.95K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554507 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 470727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.