DTM 0.00% 1.9¢ dart mining nl

drill results, page-4

1. 58 Posts.
    Argenbarx,

After the recent placement and rights issue Dart has $2M cash however there was a shortfall of $1.25M that can be placed by the company any time before the end of April, 2011. I don't think your question on scaled back drilling program can be answered at this time but I have found that Chairman and Acting CEO - Chris Bain is very approachable and will respond promptly.

The following is what I have been able to ascertain.

1. Drilling to start 1st week of May ? with at least 1 rig running 24hrs a day.
    2. The company will work towards an indicated and inferred resource and probably need 10-12 holes to acheive this. Three holes have been drilled already.
    3. The holes will be 200m to 500m deep and will take 6 to 8 months to complete however drill results will be released as they become available.
    4. The company is aiming to bring in independent experts to analyse the data for the inferred / indicated resource.

Hope this helps.

There are obviously a few variables there however given that Dart is already 30% higher than the recent low at $0.05 cents with volume having picked up signifcantly in the last 2 weeks and on the verge of starting a drilling program that could potentially re-rate the company's Unicorn prospect my belief is that the 700K of shares available at $0.67 and $0.07 will not last for too long into next weeks trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.910M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.071K 56.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 457398 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 63623 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.