MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

drill results

1. 7,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1069
    Hello all, some sign of life in the energy sector again (for now anyway).

UNX has been drilling for a while this season but no results or progress announced yet. No news is good news ? or maybe bad news = haven't found anything much, better keep drilling & hope we do before making any announcements ? Maybe good results but waiting for the market to pickup a bit before announcing.

Either way we must be due for something soon. Has anybody got any guesstimates on when ?

Nice to see a positive increase in Thatcher Soak resource. Also did anyone else notice the announcement was much more detailed = a bit more substance vs the drum beating we have been used to over the past 12 - 18 months. Also missed the usual posts after the announcement re the train leaving the station with passangers being helped aboard by busty conductors etc :-)

Its been a long wait through some tuff times but there is plenty of life in UNX yet as long as the air drills are turning up some reasonable results as I type.

Spoilt for choice of cheap (good value ? time will tell) stocks but the few cheap UNX to help average down have been part of the mix for me. My average price is still WAY above current levels but not planning to sell, time is on my side. Would love to see a lift in the U price before the end of the 3rd quarter of this year just to breath a bit of life into the present dead U horse !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.