SOC 4.55% 10.5¢ soco corporation ltd

drill results, page-19

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    http://www.sovereigngold.com.au/site_folders/217/docs/SGREPORTS/SGCL_Replacement_Prospectus_2010.pdf

Page 6 related party disclosure

Page 7 Hudson Agrees to provide CEO / Executive Services and Misc Service.

Nothing new in terms of the arrangement.

Unsure of PMR but might be the same story as PMR also a spin off of Hudson. I guess it is cheaper to have one offfice rather then 3.

I was excited when another Director was appointed. It tells me that good things is coming and we are moving away from just doing stuff in the background, just still waiting for good thind to happen.

I think the share price has reflected that bad news is not released and no matter what is happen around us, we are not lifting from where we are unless there is good news.

Von did said they may release the top 20 with 1/4ly and that didnt happen. I was disappointed. I spoke with them in early January asking about the Screen Fly result along with other questions. I was told they are awaiting for every one to come back from break, but to date still nothing. From that I assume no news is bad news.

The only hope I have for this stock is that soomeone had bought 8 million in 1 go @18c, if good news do come, it will left the share price back into 20c.

In terms of not releaseing news and compliant to ASIC, would you think ASIC will do anything about it? look the the saga with David Jones commissioner John Price who said the regulator did not have sufficient evidence to take enforcement action "at this time".

Shares was traded, money was made and they did not have sufficient evidence!!!! How likly they will have sufficient evidence against SOC (if they did indeed break the rules.) ASIC wont do anything. Volume is so low, I fail to see how anyone can make money out of it in the pass few weeks.

Damn, we didnt have a spike after the 8m sale, if we did, I would call it a dump, but the share price was trading below 18c before and after the sale. SOC also issued 8.152 m shares @ 0.20 on 26.08.2013 and those who have pick it up at that price is still underwater.

"Starting to get sick of the silence, other than anns about the shifting of assets to other corporate entities. "

We did received 2m PMR shares for the Peel Fault Gold Project. Now, how much we can get for that 2 m shares is a different story.

Silence is Gold. I can only hope the Gold do come after the long silence.

Lets hope when the penny is dropped to break the silence, it will be Head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $954 9.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18910 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 68480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.