SOC 4.55% 10.5¢ soco corporation ltd

drill results, page-21

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    For once, I agree with the grievance and complaining here

The assets they own are hugely prospective, between Mt Adrah, PMR and the other 10 tenements or more they own they surely have to strike 1 or 2 company makers.

If SOC and PMR were combined, along with the $21M JV funding from Jiangsu and put in a stand alone float, I have no doubt values of at least $30-40M would be sought and likely achieved

But even some of the more knowledgable and connected posters have no idea what is happening

- EL7491 - where are the the results ? Last time it was reported Jiangsu were conducting $2M of drilling there. I am yet to see a full set of results

- Jiangsu's $21M spend meant to be happening this year. When, where and how much is confirmed ? Is it still MOU or what is now binding ?

- PMR results ? What is the follow up plan now ?

- Mt Adrah drill campaign - what targets are being drilled first, what date is drilling commencing, how deep are the holes, how many holes, what is be budget, when are assays due etc ? The last announcement really provided nothing and actually aggravated a few of us because of it. A real missed opportunity to give a clear update

Really not impressed. The communication to shareholders leaves a lot to be asked IMO

I'll be a buyer of more once a clear and concise drill program is known, otherwise what are we speculating on ? Are we drilling high grade castor reefs or testing for further bulk low grade at Hobbs pipe 1 - fairly reasonable things to be advised

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $954 9.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61803 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 68480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.