AS1 0.00% 1.8¢ asara resources limited

Company reported that they'd commenced drilling in their last...

1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Company reported that they'd commenced drilling in their last quarterly released to the market (28/4/2015). As it was reported under "Highlights" for the quarter, the implication is that the drilling at Guitorga commenced in the quarter, so therefore at least 40 days ago. With 40 holes in the program one would think the drilling would have been completed by now barring major drill rig failure and therefore some early assay results might be expected soon. But this is Africa and the company has been battling over money during the period so anything is possible.

The likelihood of high grade intersections related to visible gold are diminishing in my opinion as they could have announced seeing visible gold in the drill spoil if they had any (that's assuming the geos involved are even keeping their eyes open).

You seem excessively nervous for someone who was happy to throw caution to the wind and support the swapping of a potential gold mine for a gold in soil anomaly. These are the sort of uncertainties shareholders would need to expect when a company makes such an imprudent choice.

I notice there ain't anyone willing to fill the breach at 0.8cents at the moment. Better cross your fingers and toes my friend.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.