CEL 5.26% 5.4¢ challenger gold limited

All you need to do is look at the credentials of the people...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    All you need to do is look at the credentials of the people involved to know this company is going great places. Knauer has a background in the mining industry but took the role of CEO for Medibio in an attempt to resurrect them. "It turned into a busy three years but sometimes as a large shareholder you have to take on a role you would prefer not to. When I retired I passed the company over to a new CEO with a a quality Board, Market cap of $60 million, share price of 40 cents, $10m cash in the bank, a quality institutional register, and its first CE Mark pending."

After he left, that company has been on the decline without him steering the ship. You can find all of this info on his Linkedin page. He has a track record of taking on struggling projects and bringing them from the brinks of collapse due to previous poor management and making them a success. The guy is a beast. You can tell he only gets involved with a company when he is serious about making something happen long term. I'm excited for the future of Challenger because it's back in his bread and butter space, the mining sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $75.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $59.76K 1.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63918 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 20610 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.