MDI 0.00% 1.5¢ middle island resources limited

Drill Results.??, page-16

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    What if this forced selling to artificially suppress SP is just a concentrated effort to keep the SP low pre and post - consolidation, just in time for liquidity providers to not only snap up discounted shares that weak hands have thrown away, but also to take advantage of the rerate and then ride the rocket once gold pours, leaving those that exited early in the dust or buying back at higher prices (doesn't sound impossible to me)

I don't know if anyone shares this sentiment but right now im feeling like Michael Burry in The Big Short where Michael Burry is leaving the office but stops to turns around and says to an employee " The bonds aren't going down, they won't move... it's possible we are in a completely fraudulent system!" to which the employee says "or... you're wrong".

Don't get me wrong im not comparing a ballsy short on subprime mortgages made by a legendary investor to a small cap gold exploration/development company play but the key takeaway is that sure it is possible that we holders are all wrong on MDI given the technicals and the fundamentals but at this point i don't even know how we could all be wrong.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $261 17.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 685999 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.