SRZ 2.94% 1.7¢ stellar resources limited

drill rig headed to goldfinger , page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Market activity on Friday suggests that long awaited hole looking for the BH-lookalike-mammoth with BHP as minority partner is about to gungho. Such an exciting prospect.

Im up 100% on my core possie and with any other "spec" I would have normally sold part to reduce cost toward zilch. But no way Jose on this one bros. Its got weight-for-age "class" written all over it and is now nudging breakout into its "c" in deep blue and the fun is only beginning. In fact leave the core as core and lets start with the trading stock baby!!!

That other recent announcement re advanced U play also came outa the blue to add to their other paleo-channel-U and metal plays in the area. Consequently, SRZ's odds for the Yellowcake Cup being run at the Batchelor Bearmeat BBQ end next year have firmed in a few more points. CMR remains the firm favourite.

Oh and btw, also offers a no-risk / no-cost free carry into Gilbert#1 spudding around now as well. Their 3% free is "worth" around 70c on a P50 hit of the black stuff. Conservative way to play Gilbert for those with weak hearts. personally im gungho into BOTH haha !!

Bring on the Olympian Games here now as we wait for the Boy-King of the Rum Jungle to reach adolescence next year. Exciting times to Chrissie all round. Even if Mr Dow decides to do the dirty meanwhile. Anyone still "invested" in TLS ????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $34.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $21.6K 1.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 923469 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 821507 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.