SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

From everything I have seen and heard so far they are going to...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    From everything I have seen and heard so far they are going to get at least one man portable rig of their own and get their own drilling team and this was further confirmed in the meeting that they had with the drilling company I sent their way (see my previous post)
    They have asked for further information on one of this companies rigs so I think they are investigationing all options for drilling at Kaskara or other areas (for example the interesting area on the border of Kombat that Tim spoke about at the agm.)

It appears to me they are conserving money until they have some exploration success (hopefully sooner rather than later)at which point we may see them employ numerous drilling contractors into the process. The bad news is that is slowing progress now, the good news is that when they are reading to get moving, they will know what's available and who to call and the drilling could move forward very quickly.

I disagree with people that say they have burnt their bridges and it won't go anywhere even with exploration success. Its been a bumpy and frustrating 3 years that I have held and like so many other long termers I have accumulated many more (way too many) a long the way. These long terms plus the companies major shareholder (Jim Del Piano)have not sold even when they have hit 60+ cents. There are more shares on issue these days however if they hit sulphides the trading volume of this stock is still very low and it will still run up hard and fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.03K 119.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 436481 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 550525 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.