MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Drill sampling program, page-2

1. 5,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    P as per acquisition announcement 30/3 "A Placement to sophisticated investors of $482,645 before costs has been completed to commence exploration work on the Muddy Mountain and Lida Valley Projects and to continue an active exploration program at the Pardoo Nickel Project. The Company together with Canadian based Dahrouge Geological Consulting is assessing all information from both projects and is looking forward to commencing exploration and development activities at the earliest opportunity." so you would think things would be in motion and I would expect an announcement from CAD regarding any exploration probably in May after the acquisition is complete.
    In regards to results so far According to J. Dahrouge, P.Geol., who represents the vendors, "Given the outlook for lithium, both the Muddy Mountain and Lida Valley Projects offer a unique opportunity to follow up on the very encouraging lithium results reported by US Geological Survey. The potential at Muddy Mountain was clearly demonstrated by historic samples that show abundant lithium contents with greater than 1,000 ppm Lithium from the extensions of the Horse Spring Formation which lie just to the west of the property".
    I would also expect that CAD would want results out before the vendors get their share issue in November so that they can get the greatest possible return for the sale. Personally I see 0.013/.015 as a target over the next 6 months but of course that will all come down to initial exploration results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $871 435.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 368119734 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8850362 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.