RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

drill targets next week, page-5

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    marny,
    what do I know that they dont?
    what I know is that I wouldnot stand by this company if My life depended on it... Those getting involved are doing themselves no favour and they are effectively going down with this ship....as I said if their credentials arenot already gone, then they soon will be...

my post is sentiment only...In this game, and even more so with Range, sentiment means far more than
    the information provided... this is the case because no info is provided by the company and we have to guess whats happening...
    when the info is lean, and disclosure rules donot apply... then I always look at it as a negative sign... (apart from one case of NZO which is the most undervalued stock on the NZX- big call)....

I wouldnot do NO business with someone related to this stock ever... I do consider some of the posters here to be very intelligent and businessmen who donot fit into that category... the continuing 'no' news from RRS is not the fault of posters, they just got sentiment all twisted and will put this one down to learning experience...
    Holding a stock is in a long term downtrend is the worst thing possible...
    Hope isnot enough...

... marny... What I said isnot financial advice like what comes from YOGI the meotorite gazer....AKA the backstreet alley cat...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.