OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

drill update, page-19

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Fisherwoman,
    Re you question,
    When I spoke to barnaby he did make me feel quiet confident re OTE and it's progress,
    Saying that though, I am a realist and also know that us SH's have been burnt by this company many times before and leading to company milestones/results in the past the "insiders" ALWAYS have been able to offload before we as shareholders can.
    So you can see my dilemma, though things may look good in writing, history with both this team shows me otherwise, the offloading of the shares in the last week has sent alarm bells off for me and it makes me question...., is the ship leaking?

My fav ramper has to be Geezer though and it's good to see he is out of the clouds and back to reality again.
    OTE have done Zero, yes ZERO to generate value for shareholders to date,
    Dilution, dusters and consolidation all topped off with large pay rises, kinda makes me sick.

1 more week to go,
    As a note last few wells OTE have been holding back releasing info before it gets to the public, further as if the current workers on the drill can not tell if they have hit oil yet.
    This weeks trading, and after hours trading should give us a clearer picture of where we stand. The buy side as stated earlier is propped us with dummy bids,
    We miss oil and things will not be so rosy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.