SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Drillbit to do the talking - Breathe some fire Nickel dragon, page-49

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I originally posted this thread to reflect the upcoming potential and refocus back towards the next campaign with facts and give a rap for the way this sites quality posters share their experience and knowledge so as to help make an informed factual decision ( chartwise , technical, geological etc ) and not emotionally based one … and soon enough the drillbit will be doing the talking J

Happy is necessary … for a while anyway … in the sense that my resolve was strengthened in clarifying myself my holdings and why I maintain my BUY rating in this lull. Though global effects may temper the overall mood …or have the opposite effect and draw / centre a larger crowd with a little spark … there would be some scientific name for this im sure – time will shortly tell

Post-acquisition from Niwest of cathederals belt lease ( ~ 2yrs ago ) the two CR have been ** heavily oversubscribed ** and in very quick time. This is JP’s area of expertise and I suspect with the current 17m nickel and any upcoming confirmation / extensions /… new finds his next CR will be timed perfectly to maximise the return while also in the process giving ( I didnt say free ) the support to the long termers early and potentially a huge discount if its going were I think its going imo .

Lets not forget 30m below surface . open pit . off take agreements with niwest from acquisition of lease ? I think I read somewere . WSA involvement (25%) and when WSA go into a TH over MA then sh#t’s getting serious .

We are still a little while away but potentially very close as well with a bit of fortune. NiS are very elusive to find with most recent big finds were on the extension drilling of 2 – 4 m discovery widths and by Newexco modelling – we have some – FACT .

Lastly the met testwork actual product – Nickel and Cu conc produced at those levels , clean no Arsenic and low Mgo attracting a 30% - 40% premium $$$ with the Co and PGE credits ( JP London presentation video ) to the current price high price and low stock holding rates in china. This will be highly sought after smelter friendly premium product if its consistent and as reported and why many are watching this unfold atm . that’s the JP grin – he knows what he’s got a hold of just needs the rest of it

http://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2018-02-13/2018-shaping-up-as-year-of-the-base-metals/9412850

we’ve all seen the charts over the last ten years … very elusive and hard to find , high risk and very high reward … that’s why we are all here ….. esp the long termers and larger holders

Good fortune to all J

As before - Breathe some fire Nickel dragon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $103.1K 3.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3250000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 111051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.