SXT 0.00% 2.2¢ stratum metals limited

Nickel, gold 63m shares on issue of which 25% locked up in 4...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Nickel, gold

63m shares on issue of which 25% locked up in 4 insto and directors hands.

$5.3 million market cap
    $850k cash in bank but the drilling contractors who start drilling this week, do not want any of it. Yep they want shares. Why because this project could be a turkey shoot and they want in. moreover they get their drilling fees paid at a issue price of .06 or 1.5c below market price, whichever is higher. then the shares get escrowed. So if you were a director you will be jumping for joy here. And what a temptation would it not be for them to "rev" the story and share price up during drilling to minimise the dilution. frankly I dont think they could give a toss. With 63m shares on issue its as tight as and a few extra shares wont affect too much.

I see Terry Grammer from Sirius Resources on board.

Terry Grammer is a stand out judge of good prospects. He won Prospector of the Year 2000 for his work at the Cosmos nickel discovery and was instrumental in Sirius Resources Nova nickel discovery.

Managing director Martin Holland said that one of the conductors to be drilled was “as strong as it gets”.

229 identified conductors of which 20 priority conductors with drilling of the 3 best conductors starting this week.

All the gold mills are down the road and all the infrastructure you could want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.