RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

drilling 4th qtr 2008 or 1st qtr 2009, page-2

1. 1,192 Posts.
    AOI stated that they planned to drill the Nogal a long long time ago but it has not eventuated. AOI, like RRS, do not stick to timeframes.

If the Nogal is to be drilled as part of the four well program then why haven't they already started as previously planned. Oh I forgot, death threats and priates were the reason given and I suppose that these impositions will suddenly disappear before either the fourth quarter or first quarter of 2009. The Dharoor will be drilled first but don't expect it to happen late this year or early next year and that way you will not be disappointed ;)

At the current rate that the seismic is being undertaken it will take approximately two years to complete. It has taken them 83 days to complete 300kms (3.61 kms/day) and they estimate that they will complete the other 2300kms in the next 122 days (18.85 kms/day). Even if they are increasing the daily completion rate I for one don't believe that they will complete it before the end of the year.

Sadly, IMO there is nothing forthcoming that will hold the share price up at these levels and so the bloodbath is set to continue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.