FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

I find it pretty appalling that CN and the team have not...

1. 283 Posts.
    I find it pretty appalling that CN and the team have not released anything at all. The last TH was really Bulls**t in my opinion, and the announcement on the 30th June wasnt much better.

I read on quite a few posts " Cath is in London and will return calls when she is back" and "Cath is too busy with her schedule in London" and "FAR will be releasing a new announcement to cover the uncertainty issued in the update today ( 30th June)" and "Pete said that they will be releasing an update by Friday ( 11th July ) regarding drilling"

Quite obviously with the scripts above, it is unfortunately clear that either they ( Pete) has not kept a good record of the calls that were received from the announcement on the 30th June, or they ( Cath ) have nothing at all to report. This being the case, is why i think that the last TH was BS. If it is important enough to have a week long TH for " Rig Maintenance Issues " that cost us $2 million, then sure as shit we should be entitled to one by now confirming that the issues have been resolved.

As far as i can read, they either haven't fixed the damned rig, or they are being quite shrewd in what they believe the SH need to see. The little birdy seems to think its all good, but FAR don't think we need to know.

I have a substantial holding ( it is to me anyway ) that i keep building on, but im just not sure that management have the SH best interests at heart right now.

Just a very short and simple announcement would alleviate everyone's frustration at knowing nothing.

Dont get me wrong, i love reading the posts on here, and i check every day to see one of JP's posts at least telling us a small snippet of something, but this is not the place that turns a speccy oiler into something grand.

Cath - will you please give the SH's something to read soon?

Maybe another thought it that Cath and the team have been reading the posts on here, and think we have all fully informed ourselves on whats going on so they dont need to worry.

Well thats good too - just an announcement saying JP has it correct would be just as awesome.

GLTA as we wait in patience.......... wathcing the shorts play cat n mouse with the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.