NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

With all the interest in the company’s Californian drilling I...

1. 48 Posts.
    With all the interest in the company’s Californian drilling I figured readers might like to visit some animation sites I posted a year or two ago.
    I think it was the first shareholder meeting when we got to meet Ken Charsinsky. At that time the talk was all about pumping steam into wells. I had asked for a simple explanation as to how the process was achieved. I’d also wondered how in the heck the drill operators managed to get the rigid steel pipes to bend to a horizontal position so far under the ground.
    Ken gave us a brief explanation but contacted me later after he had found this site with its animations.
    Here is the link. http://www.geoart.com/educational/port_animation_educational.php
    You’ll notice there’s a bunch of animations covering most of the subjects we’re hearing about at the moment. No, you don’t have to pay to view each subject – those costs are for web site developers.
    Since I first posted this I notice they’ve increased the selection of animations.
    I figured that there enough new shareholders who might like to see some of the subjects that posters such as T-shirt keep us all informed about. These animations might help everyone keep abreast with the wonderful information that we get from such posters.
    And I for one thank them for their research.
    James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.