NRZ 14.3% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Drilling, assembling, gas flow, page-36

1. 11,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    I think people are not understanding some post correctly. I believe the general feel from people on this forum is they don’t want to see personal attacks on people but both points of view in a civil manner. We don’t care if people are angry and feel betrayed, we don’t care if you want to hug each other and have a beer. We do want to know if you’ve been uninvited as that matters. If you are angry and bitter and get uninvited, good. If you are uninvited because you ask difficult questions then that is a concern. While I don’t know anyone going I hope some tough questions are asked. Even if you are a believer, blind faith will only bring problems. It is clear that the following should happen.

1. Certain posters here who can’t keep it civil should block each other.
    2. If people here have a different point of view or information, answer it with intelligent responses rather than insults because you don’t have the answer.
    3. only post information in factual form rather than cryptic bs posts the confuse people with crazy innuendo and conspiracy theories.
    4. If you have a question that nobody here could possibly know or answer, ask the company, otherwise your motives can and will be seen as questionable.

I may be wrong but this is why I believe many people feel the need to post for the first time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.513M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34.29K 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 57072983 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7151122 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.