CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

drilling aug/sept, page-20

1. 864 Posts.
    Hi JJ,
    That's a good response, but you might remember that it was me who posted sums on what was required to get the full $50m worth of bonds, so I understand how they work.
    That point leads into your point about the size of the investment, which may not turn out to be very big if the SP doesn't rise. The price they pay for their shares is currently at below market value. So no risk at all to them, particularly in light of this quote from the announcement, which implies that they will sell them pretty quickly.

"As the shares the subject of the conversions are actively traded by ACBO, the Company does not anticipate that ACBO will issue a substantial shareholder notice".

I'm sure the JV negotiations are complex, but they haven't just started and they have overrun the previously advised drilling announcement date by a long time. It's clear from the reaction of many holders after the quarterly release that they want more information and this is being reflected in the SP.

Rafish, I didn't bleat and stamp my feet, or insult anyone either, I gave a clear example of other companies methods of communicating during negotiations. I think your accusation that it is irresponsible to want a meaningful information flow is frankly ridiculous.

I have been a long time supporter of CTP on this thread and as stated don't intend to sell soon, as they have fantastic potential. For those that scoff at others predicting lofty share prices on success, have a look at the chart of Sandfore Resources (SFR). They've gone from 5c in April to $1.75 now, with a high of $2.38. CTP may have the resources in their tenements to exceed those sort of gains easily, but they will have to do some drilling. I don't care if the drilling is now, September, or December, but I don't want to wait until December to find out.

CTP have outstanding acreage, excellent cash position and potential and also IMO, poor exploration management and marketing/communication skills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $6.378K 131.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 239074 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 59455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.