BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

drilling begins at nowa ruda coking coal proje

1. 6,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Looks like we started drilling our first hole at Nowa Ruda last night our time.

http://www.nettg.pl/news/115658/dolnoslaskie-australijczycy-coraz-blizej-budowy-kopalni

More than $ 100 million is the estimated cost of coking coal mining operations in the vicinity of Nowa Ruda (Lower Silesia). On Tuesday (November 19) in Ludwikowice Klodzkie held its first exploratory drilling.

Mine is going to launch Balamara Australian Capital Group, has acquired a license for exploration. In the words of President Balamara Derek Lenartowicz, drilling and geological work on two fields, which includes the license, should be completed within ten months.

- The purpose of this hole is the size of the deposit and confirm the quality of coal present here - said the president.

The investor expects that the deposit contains more than 100 million tonnes of coking coal.

Estimated start time of the mine is approximately three years, and the cost of the investment is more than $ 100 million. Investor estimates that the annual output will reach 1.5 million tons. Lenartowicz reported that the mine could be employed even two thousand people.

The mine will be mined coking coal.

- This is a specific type of coal. He is not burned in a furnace or power, it is used for making coke, which is then used to make steel - explained the president.

The investment has a deputy klodzki Adam Lacki, who sought to resume coal mining in the vicinity of Nowa Ruda.

- This is a historic moment when the first hole open a real chance to build the mine. This investment could save the situation Klodzki county, which has a dramatic, reaching almost 30 percent. unemployment - he said.

In Nowa Ruda coal mined under the age of 90 Twentieth century Australian investor for launch of the new mine will use part of the existing wells.

The Australian reported plans to build a mine already in the pages of the portal nettg.pl mining. Read more: Mining: a new mine in Lower Silesia?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.