CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

I for one am happy to be a mushroom for now. While arbitration...

1. 9,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3116
    I for one am happy to be a mushroom for now. While arbitration with JV's is being processed i feel the company is looking after shareholders by not pumping up the tyres just yet. With BG dragging the chain we have had to take on the full risk of this up coming drill campaign and subsequently have all taken a big hit to our investment. Bg does not deserve any handouts, nor do they need them, we have stuck by the company through this and deserve the full reward of any upside.

"I see this company as a punt in the dark, with just 3 straws to draw."

While i do share some of your sentiments i do have to disagree on this one. I see the 3 "straws" as nothing more than scratching the surface. Lets see what the current and proposed seismics unearth. Lets not forget the Georgina Basins either " The channel sands are thought to be some 200m vertical thickness and up to 5km in width while the delta lobes may be of much greater volume. Clearly, such conceptual targets have multi-million barrel potential. Analogues of this sort of conceptual play type are to be found in the Jurassic Smackover Formation in the Oaks field in Louisiana. or in the Lena-Tunguska Province of Siberia." If you take a look at those two, Smackover and Lena-Tunguska, it's hard not to start salivating :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.