BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

It is an interesting question . I have been watching the other...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It is an interesting question . I have been watching the other csg companies as well and they to are being held back , possibly they are waiting for the go ahead from santos with there fid decision , we are also waiting on results for production well to convert 2c and 3c reserves to 2p and 3p that will defiantly give blue a value in dolar terms . I am surprised it is still as low as it is but not for to long i imagine . We have de risked considerably since the csg industry has been given the go ahead for the lng plants in Gladstone .We have kogas wanting a 15% stack of lng plant , when we prove up our reserves i can see them doing a deal with blue for sure . All i say is look at the downside compared to the upside. i know it can be frustrating watching a share do nothing foe ages when other shares are moving but if you have done your research and are comfortable then all it is is a matter of time when it moves is an unknown but i truly believe it wont be to long before we see some movement . I look at that big sell order and can only see games by the big boys let them do what they have to do and enjoy the ride good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.