PTN 3.70% 5.6¢ patronus resources limited

Drilling commencing on highly prospective Nickel Target

1. 758 Posts.
    Well I've just got back from interstate and caught up on all the great news.

I must give some serious credit to the KIN team including Chairman Terry Grammar of Sirius fame and all shareholders who have held the line. Also to Kerry Harminis (with recent success on Nickel play Talisman) who also saw the potential in KIN early as a founding seed shareholder.

We've all battled the head winds of tough market conditions to move towards pulling off a seriously significant acquisition while at the same time advancing their exploration program to drilling on what I consider to be their "Jewel in the Crown" exploration target at Kingfisher.

On the face of it, the Chinese money via Geolord deal becoming a bit shaky may be a blessing in disguise for KIN and their shareholders. With KIN Director's stepping up to fill the gap (particular Fritz Fitton) with their own cash, in my opinion sends the strongest message possible to the market of their commitment to and belief in their significant Gold and Nickel assets. Not only does this new deal result in less dilution to current shareholders, but it also means no board seats are being handed to outside parties.

Much to look forward to now for shareholders with the completion of the acquisition and some eagerly anticipated drilling under way at KFC2 South (shown below).

Cheers and best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.