MRZ 3.33% 5.8¢ mont royal resources limited

AZM/Jean-Marc Lulin has been presenting in Canada over the past...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    AZM/Jean-Marc Lulin has been presenting in Canada over the past several weeks. A presentation he gave on 9th June is on the AZM website.

Observations
    • 3 pages devoted to Wapatik
    • Drilling complete - assays pending
    • Wapatik appears to have been elevated as AZM's second priority behind their 100% Elmer discovery despite AZM ending up with 30% of Wapatik
    • AZM would have a very good indication of results from drill core visuals given massive/semi- massive suphildes are easy to identify

Further, AZM/Jean-Marc Lulin gave another presentation in Canada overnight. See Vid Conferences website. Should be able to register to view presentation if interested.

Observations
    • Similar presentation
    • Spoke for 2.5 minutes on Waptik - exploration history - looking for massive/semi-massive sulphides
    • Drilling complete - assays pending - results soon
    • JML never smiles however, when started talking re Wapatik - smiled broadly!!!

My take
    • AZM will only end up with 30% of Wapatik - why continue to promote if drill results poor/average?
    • AZM would clearly know the extent/metreage of any massive/semi-massive sulphides in drill core - just not actual grade. Fact they are promoting is a great sign
    • AZM appear to view Wapatik as their second priority behind Elmer. This would not be the case if results where likely to underwhelm given they have over 30 other projects
    • Based on above good chance exciting drill results are pending

Just my take so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.