MKY mky resources ltd

I've said it before, I'm in for the long haul not a quick buck!...

1. 500 Posts.
    I've said it before, I'm in for the long haul not a quick buck! Could have gotten out at 3.7c and doubled my money. Litch - I haven't heard anyone on this thread saying they have actually made heaps of money, only that they hope to! They are also in for the long haul.

Re logo - didn't say it was "great - said it was "good" - better than the plain paper, non letterhead, anns they've been putting out. But I don't buy stocks based on their logo/website.

Hutch - SP on most stocks at the moment are going nowhere, except down. In fact, MKY is holding up pretty well in comparison to a number of others - it doesn't have that far to fall!. I'm liking the look of my MKY sp (still what I paid for it) a lot better than my RWD sp, or a heap of others!

Re coal - MKY did't mention coal - I just picked up on it! Thought you might like to discuss - sorry. There's a lot more I've picked up on and could share but why bother?

Most of the little spekkie stocks were something else in their previous life - the original desktop advertising company MKY went into voluntary administration in 2007 and undertook a complete restructuring. The new MKY (hopefully Hutch/tightjock this is the MKY you have invested in because why bring up the dead horse all the time???), is focused on resources. Quote from AB "MKY had a past life in which frankly we have no further interest. The entire shareholder base is now interested in resources and primarily uranium where the company is focused," chairman Allan Blood told.

So, we are focused PRIMARILY (but not EXCUSIVELY) on uranium - thats what we have been drilling for so far isn't it?. AB is smart enough to know to grow MKY he can't rely on uranium alone, and I for one am pleased he is focussed on the bigger picture.

Denglish - your comments are spot on!

Claws - also spot on - Robert Healey bought several million PDN shares back when they were 2c - still has most of them today and they are valued @ around $166million - that's just one story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.