MKY mky resources ltd

Its been an interesting read this thread! I have been with MKY...

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Its been an interesting read this thread! I have been with MKY for a while now without much posting, focusing mainly on CDS which i see a lot of similarity with MKY.
    Firstly a smalltime telco (MKY-tabletop ads) then taken over and a tenement of U in Cameroon (sound familiar) and then coal in SA and TAS (MKY - Bau ). I started buying in when CDS was under 2c and accum. quitely while 1. no ann's and 2. no interest. There was a time about 2 months ago when there was a lot of dissent and plain old bitching going on with management etc on a lack of action/results.
    Well, CDS hit 49.5c not long ago and VERY healthy profits were made by the ones that waited patiently ( and the odd day trader! ) Ok, the price has dropped but i don't need to tell you that EVERYTHING has dropped! ( poor "twiggy was BRW's #1 long enough to get the magazine into print and now he's worth HALF what he was 3 months ago.
    Getting back to the fundamentals. I don't care if AB has a "logo that was whipped up on word in half an hour" -who cares?!?!? I look at Fortescue's and i think they did that one in 15 min's. Its all about the company and the people in it. Allan Blood doesn't need any introduction to the mining world. He has done much more than many other show ponies in this business, Granted he is quiet on the ann front but thats his style, so be it. At least i feel comfortable knowing a fellow like him is steering the ship and not some "captain Hollywood" doing the lunch circuit around town collecting paycheck's and giving himself more shares each 6 months.
    ALSO, standrew picked up on something significant - COAL. No one said a thing ( except whinge ) its something the world needs desperately and its not getting any easier to find. Prices are up and up. Anything to put cash in the bank thats not a flash in the pan is OK by me.
    Lets just see what the willy old fox is going to announce. A man that last dealt a $6 billion deal ( thats a '6' with '000,000,000's behind it for those that love the sight of money! ) has my confidence, and at these prices there is SO much up and not much down!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.