MKY mky resources ltd

$$trouble is we only know this in hindsight, and after the fact...

1. 688 Posts.
    $$

trouble is we only know this in hindsight, and after the fact is a little late... Best to follow own research and trader instinct, set your stops tight and get in amongst it. I have been caught out getting in too early, too late and just about everything else that can go wrong. But it also teaches what to expect, what to watch for and to follow your own plan/guidence.

After all, the biggest and fastest rises are usually before the herd gets onboard.

Risk/reward ratio is one of the guides for me, and sticking to targets, not too greedy (I do suffer from this one....).
    Stick to your plan, don't deviate or you will get lost.

Too hard to pick bottom/top so I try to go with what suits my risk.
    At the moment I think we will have partial market recovery with sectors doing well and others poorly. I tend to stick with miners mostly as it is what I know best. I don't really get the financials and have never traded them well.

I do think we have reached a bottom for the miners and metals, but this is my opinion only and a lot will probably disagree. Volatility is king at moment, with nervous traders and itchy trigger fingers.

This rant has a little to do with mky, but in a big picture round about way it gives my view on mky and other explorer/miners.

I think the crew is nervous, with pirates about and shark infested waters while navigating through unknown reefs... Steady as she goes captain ;)

cheers

Steve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.