MKY mky resources ltd

tightjock - thanks for the trading lesson. I won't try and argue...

1. 500 Posts.
    tightjock - thanks for the trading lesson. I won't try and argue with those words of wisdom.

At the end of the day investors buy and sell for their own reasons. I know why I am buying MKY and I know why I am not selling any time soon - it's called research and I'm very comfortable with my results. Time will tell whether I am right or not.

My comment on sp was for today's trading - not the whole year and yes a lot of shareholders have bailed out but equally a lot more have come on board.

On July 9, when MKY announced Steve's appointment, they also mentioned Steve's first job was to progress the necessary approvals for THE BAUXITE TENEMENTS, apart from continuing the uranium project and identifying new projects. He's been in the job 5 weeks. If you know anything about business dealings you will know just how much time it takes to get thru the legalities. IMO, we will get news soon enough.

As for your comment about "people blindly following what they want to believe" refer to para 2 above. Everyone does their own research and they make their decisions accordingly. I personally find your Kool aid comment childish - you're suggesting people here can't make up their own minds.....pleeeeeeze

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.