PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

G'day NSUnfortunately, I don't hold much more than approximately...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    G'day NS

Unfortunately, I don't hold much more than approximately 3% of the issued stock across the accounts I use, and with the recent dilution that figure reduces to just under 2% - not an influential stake I'm afraid.

Most junior ASX companies tend to check the general opinions of the public with regards to their activities - PAX are no exception. From my experience, members of staff for every geothermal company read HC every now and then - even to the point where they seem to be able to deduce our individual monickers (best to never assume true anonymity occurs online).

Anyone else who, like Nightspore, has an opinion, should type it up here and repeat it in an email directed to the company. Any successful fundraising must include additional incentives to attract our increasingly guarded remaining free capital. Why bother with a straight FPO offer that will see a SP slide and in all likelihood will not attain adequate subscription?

NS, I hope that yourself, P.Pumkinhead and Jukes (and Chuck if you're out there!) utilise your knowledge of the company and capacity to deliver a clear and succinct message by emailing management and stating your opinion on any upcoming capital raising.

I wouldn't usually be concerned about such a seemingly petty matter, but the exploration model proposed by PAX offers the potential for some damn fine returns - I don't want a half-arsed placement to delay the program or facilitate undue dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.