STX 4.65% 22.5¢ strike energy limited

The merger will finally give both companies a change of...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1345
    The merger will finally give both companies a change of direction and put us all out of our misery.
    I have no doubt the SOA will be accepted and it will be positive for Strike, as a Talon holder I am disappointed but in saying that this was inevitable given the relationship with both JV companies and does make economic sense.
    The short straw has been drawn by Talon and in corporate acquisitions that is business and thankfully that business will be defined tomorrow and a clearer, stronger position will result for Strike and for those of us that are holding and accepting this result will be a bridge crossed and I would think, will be a strengthening factor SP wise and corporate.
    A lot of noise around and this merger is also going to create a lot of noise.
    Strike will be stronger, what or how that helps or means going forward, we will find out, but I think the merger will put great pressure on the market manipulators and I'm suggesting positivity in the new year.
    My opinion and I'm putting my faith in Strike management and I think it is the best call and tomorrow I hold.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $643.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $3.339M 14.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 337869 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1651352 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.