BGL 0.74% $1.36 bellevue gold limited

Well we are in the final few days before our first JORC, on our...

1. 1,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well we are in the final few days before our first JORC, on our FIRST licence result - to - date.

All things going to plan that is. Guess we will be informed otherwise.

I have heard on a few occasions now, that we have very interested buyers waiting in the wings for this Teeg PORTION jorc, to guage a better value for Draig.

Looking for better days than currently experiencing, as I'm sure with the majority of us holders!
    It seems that Mono Coal Co's are testing their lower ranges, although BTU in NZ is also lower than anticipated.

With the Mono elections due I believe tomorrow - 28th June, the investment world will seek to ensure stabilty in the Country. Here's a quote from one media source:

'Mongolia’s Coal Deposits Draw Neighbors’ Attention' :

TAVAN TOLGOI, Mongolia — “All you need to mine here is a shovel,” said an awe-struck Indian investment manager as he stood behind a barrier, along with dozens of international mining industry executives and other eager investors, gazing at the immense coal pit gouged out of the rust-colored earth below.
    .... One reason Ulan Bator may be procrastinating is because any decision will undoubtedly leave some of the players feeling shortchanged. When information about the negotiations leaked last year, revealing that Peabody and China were destined to be the primary winners on Tavan Tolgoi, Russia, Japan and South Korea were outraged. As the complaints mounted, the Mongolian government, desperate to control the geopolitical damage, shut down negotiations until after the elections.

“We’re trying to make a deal with world powers that’s in line with our national interest,” Mr. Elbegdorj said in an interview. “Reaching a consensus is complicated.”

To further help break Beijing’s grip, the government has embraced a $7 billion railroad expansion through Russia that will give Mongolia direct access to more customers.

“Mongolia is without a doubt getting more respect from world powers,” said John Johnson, an executive based in Beijing with CRU, a mining consultancy. “Because it’s got something everybody needs.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/27/world/asia/mongolias-coal-deposits-draw-neighbors-attention.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Also believe the railway will be heading north from South Gobi - allowing the Teeg zone to connect in the years to come.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.33 $9.286M 6.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 69011 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.