NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

I just googled "Lump iron ore spot prices" and it brings up...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. V8
    10,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I just googled "Lump iron ore spot prices" and it brings up heaps of stuff. Cant find anything or anyone that contradicts the view that the phos discount will be mostly ofset by a lump premium.

As to the other 4.9 BILLION tonne its irrelevant cause it need to be run through a magnet anyway

From todays ann

Nemex also announced a 1Regional Exploration Target for Télimélé of 2-5 billion tonnes at 30-40% Fe, including
    50-100 million tonnes at 50-60% Fe of potential DSO. Nemex will prioritise its future exploration efforts to
    finding thick sequences of high-grade T1 mineralisation that have the potential to add to Nemex’s potential DSO
    resources.

I dont give a stuff how much phos is in it, if they drill up 5 BILLION tonne resources, AT SURFACE, next to a RAIL LINE that runs to a PORT.

Im RICH beyond my wildest dreams.

Just some stuff Ive found

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130307005460/en/Dannemora-Mineral-AB-Strong-Price-Rises-Dannemora

Bardi, the simple answer to your question is yes, lump ore is preferable to fine ore, and will fetch a premium over fines and super fines. There is a catch of course. If the iron ore producer sinter's the fines then they may be able to receive an equal price to lump, or potentially a higher price. Sintering agglomerates the fines together, and this product will often have fewer impurities than lump ore and can typically be fed directly into a blast furnace. The decision on what type of product the iron ore producer sells is often a function of the quality of the iron ore reserves (e.g., a very friable hematite deposit won't be able to produce lump, but can produce fines and super fines), and the preferences of the end customer (e.g., does the steel maker prefer a DRI product, a pellet, sinter fines, lump, etc.). Hope that helps.

http://seekingalpha.com/author/james-duade/comments/5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.