MTL 20.0% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Drilling is of the highest priority.Nevada

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Just a heads up about the Drilling that is to commence shortly..some might be interested in this . regarding timeframe for BLM approval etc..
    Currently CAD has 5 Lithium projects
    over 13k of areas to play in..with a possibility of more to come..

The Nevada Projects near Tesla which are Brine are

Lida Valley Project
    2620 Acres

Historic exploration at Lida Valley identified gravity and resistivity anomaly(s) consistent with lithium rich brine deposits..The Lida Valley Project is now potentially drill ready.

The Muddy Mountain Project
    2,542 acres

The Muddy Mountain Project is a potential high impact ‘district-scale’ lithium clay project. Lithium clay deposits (hectorites) display potentially cheaper operating costs compared to other hard rock projects such as pegmatites. Lithium clays are generally amenable to simple open-pit mining methods.The association of boron at the Muddy Mountain Project also suggests potential similarities to the world class Jadar Project, Serbia of Rio Tinto Group (125.3 Mt @ 1.8% LiO2, 12.9% B2O3).

The Scotty's South
    4000 Acres.

The area displays the presence of highly anomalous concentrations of lithium, encountered from preliminary surface sediment sampling programs in the region.

Columbus Salt Marsh Projecct
    4200 acres

Columbus Salt Marsh were found to contain waters having relatively high lithium and potassium concentrations.
    ------

MT Dockrell
    West Australia
    306 square kilometers

The Mount Dockrell project is located in the east Kimberley about 120km south of Halls Creek.
    The project area contains at least six known pegmatites which contain lithium minerals.

In regards to Drilling and BLM applications..
    Applications have been submitted some weeks or so ago.
    -----------

From Steve.
    (We have made the Blm applications and are merely awaiting their reply.
    We do not however expect any problems ).
    ----------

Lithium brine is a locatable mineral staked with placer claims on public lands open to staking.
    To give an exact time frame for approval of a Placer Claim is difficult to do as it is up to the BLM
    and how busy they are and checks have to be done..imo..

However i checked up on a few other Lithium Brine companies in Nevada to see what the time frames
    from Application to drilling were..the only thing we can do is use them as an example..here is one i found

On The
    19/06/2016
    Iconic has filed a Notice of Intent (NOI) with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) to drill 8 wells at Bonnie Claire.  All requirements for the NOI, including an archeology survey, have been completed and filed.  Granting of this drilling permit is expected shortly.  Drilling is currently planned to begin around the end of June.
    ----------------
    07-07-16
    ”Iconic”)  is pleased to announce that it has been granted a Notice of Intent (the “NOI”) by the Bureau of Land Management (the “BLM”) to commence its lithium brine drilling program.

Column 1 Column 2
    0 Iconic Announces Geophysical Results Show Interpreted Brine Horizon and Permit to Drill Filed at Bonnie Claire Project 19-06-16

Column 1 Column 2
    0 Iconic Announces Granting of Permit to Drill and Initial Drilling Plan at Bonnie Claire Lithium Brine Project 07-07-16

http://www.iconicmineralsltd.com/index.php/news-disclosure/company-news

So the BLM approval with that company in Nevada only took a few weeks ..
    Currently as said CAD has 5 Projects...3 more are offered and under consideration.

Once drilling commences
    Samples are collected and delivered to Reno they should be able to turnaround results within ten days.
    -----------

From Management

All in all I consider Caeneus’s future to be very bright. I believe that at least one of our lithium projects will come through for us, hopefully more.
    As to the prospects we already have on our books I think all of them are good. .. we cannot expect all of them to come through but we only need one or two.

Steve Elliott.
    --------------

Imo CAD is in the right place at the right time..they are moving forward..near Tesla and the New upcoming Faraday plant smack dab in the middle of them.....that is a bonus..
    Drilling starts shortly patience is the word..hopefully good results will come from drilling
    Good Price to come in at and top up at imo  .
    ive topped up and have another order in..
    as said DYOR on the projects etc....penny stocks can be one heck of a roller coaster ride definitely
    not for the nervous..but with some the outcome can be excellent ..lets hope CAD is one of them
    i will be LT with this one..

GLTAH.

Hope some of this info helped..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.37K 7.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 86890598 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61922440 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.