MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Drilling is of the highest priority.Nevada, page-12

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Good find..i can see the value in lithium Brine as well as Hard rock all has value...the value to investors imo is to get in early while prices are low...imo CAD will be in some months ahead a (i wish i had bought in early moment ).and being near Tesla and Faraday as CAD is, makes it a very interesting investment prospect and possibly adds more value...and being Brine and faster to production also helps..

Prices are going stratospheric, junior miners are rushing to stake claims on future supply and investment websites are glowing red hot with speculation about the metal's prospects.

There is no shortage of other companies staking their claims to profit from the expected lithium rush.But does the world actually need more lithium?

It seems obvious that it will, given the limited number of suppliers and the forecast rise of the electric car.

Today, lithium has many commercial applications, including in the manufacture of high-temperature lubricants, high strength-to-weight alloys (used, for example, in aircraft), heat-resistant glass and ceramics and, in the form of lithium hydroxide, as a means of removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere of spacecraft.

This element’s electro chemical potential also makes it a vital component of many batteries.
    Lithium is a wanted commodity

Innovations in communication and consumer electronics, portable power storage and transportation will drive demand for lithium far into the future.

Is lithium the new future of power ?...DYOR..find out for yourself...is CAD in the the right place at the right time DYOR,,.i think they are.

Enjoy the journey..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 27371499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75205953 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.