IIG integrated investment group limited

drilling lionel diggings project

1. 1,881 Posts.
    Gold assays received from the Lionel Diggings project in North Queensland
    • Assays from mineralised quartz veins with up to 28.8g/t gold and 39.5g/t silver have been received from grab samples across the vein system at ML 10232.
    • Alteration envelopes in host granites up to 0.5m thick around the quartz veins carry up to 73.3g/t gold and 12.7g/t silver in grab samples.
    • The surface results now justify a reverse circulation drill program at Lionel Diggings to test the potential for economic gold-silver mineralisation at depth.
    • A seven-hole program along five sections and totalling some 1,080m is planned and a drill rig is scheduled to be on site in mid-December to complete the program before Christmas.
    The assay results from the first phase of exploration on the highly prospective Lionel Diggings gold project (ML 10232) have now been received and these are presented on Map 1 and significant values in Table 1. The mapping and sampling work was carried out by Consulting Geologist Mr Darin Rowley, supervised by Mr Sam Garrett, a Senior Geological Consultant.
    The narrow (0.1-0.4m) and shallow dipping mesothermal quartz veins (30-40 degrees) occur predominantly in coarse grained pink granite. The gold is associated with sulphides weathered at surface to iron oxide, giving boxworked textures. Fresh pyrite is occasionally seen. Significant quartz vein values ranged from 1.3g/t to 28.8g/t gold and silver from 1g/t to 39.5g/t. The sericitised altered host granite around the veins can also carry mineralization and the best value from a grab sample near an old shaft working yielded 73.3g/t gold and 12.7g/t silver.
    with results like these and seven holes just completed the next two week will be very exciting i am no guru on grades but i have been told these results where very good so good luck to holders 10c short term imo no probs dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.