MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Hi All Just reading some of the commentary today. And agree, if...

1. 19 Posts.
    Hi All
    Just reading some of the commentary today. And agree, if there isn't any news for another month the share price might ratchet down as share holders become impatient- But, be careful waiting if you are thinking of buying, any announcements and the share price will move quickly. I won't go on about the potential of CADs, as I'm sure everyone is aware of the potential this stock has.
    Also, it really doesn't matter how many shares are on issue, it's the Market Cap that's important. Some of the other small Lithium companies such as GSC and PSC that have hit upon some good results, their MCs are now around $70-90Million. CADs MC is around $16-17Million. Meaning if things go the same way for CADs we are looking at 5 times the MC, the only way to do this is for the price per share to increase 5 times.
    Now, yes, this is still a speculative stock. But, given the land CAD now holds right near the juggernaut Silver Peak mine, and Tesla blah blah blah... If CADs find plenty of Lithium (and brine lithium for that matter-seems like there's plenty of it in Nevada!) who knows what the share price could go to??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.296M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $842 691.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
96 379399732 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 13711720 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.