AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I have just taken the time to take a close look at the map,...

1. 265 Posts.
    I have just taken the time to take a close look at the map, plenty of positives for the pending results are likely.

Holes, 83,84,85,86 and 91 to the east of the big rich strike in hole #17 have high grade copper on both sides along strike east and west of the holes pending. The chances of the above 5 holes having more good grades is very likely.

Now looking to the west of hole #17 wehave holes 87,88,89 and 90 in a very similar situation to the pending holes to the east,the west side along stike holes again have high grade mineralisation on both sides, to the west of the above holes grades are ranging from 8% to 21% which is obviously great,again we have the odds stacked in our favour well and truly for more highgrade results,i hoping that we can comibine the grades with some good meterage.

Now stepping past the west results todate we have 4 more holes 76,98,99,100 and 101,now if these babys can deliver anything remotely like hole 17 we will have a strike length around 1.5km which i estimated from the measurement on the map provided.

Fromhere forward the speculation on these holes alone should keep a floor under the share price, if these holes show us more chalcocite and strike is extended to 1.5km and open along strike east and west it will be a whole new ball game.

I have been waiting patiently for a chance to paticipate in another situation like SFR from the ground floor and AVB is about as i close as i can get, the ingredients for a very long high grade strike are present,we just need to wait for more drilling results.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.