RDS 0.00% 0.5¢ redstone resources limited

When do we hear of start of drilling?It is now 6 months since...

1. 79 Posts.
    When do we hear of start of drilling?
    It is now 6 months since the first ïmminent"drilling was supposed to happen.
    Is the grant from WA government meant to be used in this financial year or can it be deferred to the next?
    Do RDS have the money to meet this expense? It looks like the money running out before anything happens? As usual,no explanation from management.

What is the situation with Argonaut ? It was announced as a 6 month deal at a cost of $ 5000/mth.starting apprx. 15/10/2012
    When asked about RDS,Argonaut brokers claim not to follow this company ?
    Do we have a cap.raising coming - no money in the till from late july.It is estimated that 40-50% of all juniors will not be able to raise capital and therefore fold in the second half of 2013.

The Ailakis brothers again confirmed as beneficiaries of at least 2 of the trusts holding shares in RDS.This time confirmed by their own lawyer in District Court 12/06/2013.This information has never been disclosed to the market as required by law!!

I understand that RDS have asked Mr.Olivero to sign any financial benefit from court case over to RDS.Its called
    "fiduciary duty".Why have the board of RDS never considered their "fiduciary duty"towards shareholders since 2008.They have known all along the action behind the scenes!!
    Should this legal action not have been disclosed to the market.It appears that the board,again,have taken side with the Ailakis brothers,in spite of a lost case.
    Can we expect a request to the Ailakis brothers to pay back the money advanced to help pay legal cost-RDS will probably need this money very soon.

I stated last year that the real value of RDS was 6-10 cents/share.The value today would IMO be 2-3 cents with a negative outlook.It is clear that somebody is trying desperately to keep the share price from falling.

Finally,why do I continue to write here in HOT Copper.
    Firstly: management have treated friends of mine very poorly.
    Secondly: Very few shareholders have been informed of the real happenings behind the scenes.
    Thirdly: Hot Copper has been used as a venue to "spruik"shares of RDS since before listing in 2006.

I still have a small hope of a serious ASIC investigation into this company.So far ASIC claims all info to be outdated and will only be stored on their computer f.future references.
    I maintain this company is run by the few at the cost of the many !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.627M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $2.52K 504.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30375250 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10374266 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.