PCL 0.00% 1.5¢ pancontinental energy nl

douginil: I do not want to come across as being rude, but I do...

1. 13,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    douginil: I do not want to come across as being rude, but I do believe that most PCL holders are well aware of the situation in respect to the (IMHO) great grounds that PCL is holding off-shore NAMIBIA in the WALVIS BASIN.
    Tullow having farmed-in was fantastic news.
    Walvis Basin will likely see the following shortly:
    a) Known facts: Drilling coming-up by Repsol/Tower
    b) Expected/anticipated events:
    - Tullow to announce when they plan to do seismic - this is likely delayed to later on in 2014 due to new rules by the Namibian government...
    - Possible farming-out of Chariot of their block in Walvis Basin
    - Possible farming-out of Eco Atlantic's 3 blocks in Walvis Basin (individually or combined?)
    - Possible farming-out of GBP's blocks in Walvis Basin (likely after the Repsol/Tower drilling only)

I may have missed some more potential actions?

Personally, I am very keen on this area and therefore have resp. had exposure to the following:
    - HRT (sold with a loss after their two "dusters" - however one of their two drills proved the viability of the area!)
    - CHARIOT (CHAR.L) Also so far not successful off-shore Namibia... but I keep holding a small position.
    - ECO ATLANTIC (ECO.V): Excellent grounds - especially the Cooper block (IMHO only!) Holding this stock which is tightly held with management having a lot of "skin in it" (something I do like to see in a stock).
    - GBP (GBP.AX): A bit further away from where I would suspect the "main action" in the Walvis Basin going to be - but if Repsol's drilling will be successful this should help this company's grounds a lot... Management of this company is a bit "sleepy", however. I am holding a small position in this stock (also because they have some other good grounds off-shore Madagascar).
    AND MAINLY:
    - PANCONTINENTAL (PCL.AX): Best grounds (purely IMHO) and best partner in TULLOW. However, first drill only likely to happen sometime in 2015.
    Hence quite a lot of patience needed here - relatively speaking, of course.
    Hopefully, PCL will already strike it rich off-shore KENYA?!

Comments most welcome as usual.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all PCL longs!

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $35.83K 2.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 9350561 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 4315405 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.