CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

drilling operations manager, page-3

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Elsiby 1, that is the best bit of news I have seen all week! If I knew more about drilling than "aim pointy end at ground" I would apply for the job myself! Lol! Reckon the lucky applicant will be seeing some interesting parts of the world. Those geothermal prospective countries in particular tend to have volcanics influencing their recent geography. As a keen surfer and wanabee snowboarder a job that may take me places like Japan, Chile, Hawaii,the Pacific,Africa etc would be kind of interesting. Oh well I can sit back let the company do the work and if all goes as well as Im thinking it is in a few years I might be able to travel to these places on my dividends! Lol!

Seriously though this says a lot, infact to me it says it all, just not who the contracts are to and for how much. They are not employing this person to sit around. Now i am certain news will be very soon(but thats me DYOR).

As tensions ease a bit on the Japanese situation and Libya imposes a no fly zone the market is primed for a ripper next week. The planets are lining up comrades!

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.