TSO 3.70% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

Drilling Plan & BV Update..

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725

Hi LB & Bella, grabbed this on the fly as I was looking over it myself trying to get a feel for short term timings through July August.. I'll kick a quick plan review off that BV can add to and segue into his masterclass of what constitutes Good, Great & Gargantuan grades on a district scale..

BY my reckoning and late night thumb suck the sample results from Drone hill & Blanco are still pending and could possibly be dropped any day providing they still form part of the new plan which brought about the new drill focus and push to MRE with the focus firmly on Buzzard after the last notice.. I assume they still do..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2259/2259991-c9d722eb196934fc0b61d9a954853264.jpg

Noting that holes were prioritised over samples they were scheduled for May / June so if the samples have already been processed and in transit or being analysed for inclusion in any modelling pending announcement then we might expect to see them before the new drilling campaign kicks off as there is no mention of any samples pending in the latest work program below... But tbh I'm not to worried about Drone as there is much on the plate already and for most it will probably just confirm what we already suspected about Buzzard for all the reasons given..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2259/2259988-460785c8e3614f8ecaf948ec8cd70a92.jpg

Drilling appears to kick off mid July (14-15) which sounds right as it will off the back of closing out the offer as per the timeline below... Close out the paper work and then all hands on deck..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2259/2259985-d9a0992053d3783c47e4716fc956acd3.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2259/2259986-e25ad9d649ca69f25c681a1745679adb.jpg

Also the plan indicates two rigs will hit ternera (Infill I'm assuming) before 1 splits and rolls on to target as per the arrows leaving 1 rig to close out the remaining resource req end of Sep. Although that hangs off how we intend to delineate I suppose.

District target delineation would indicate Buzzard & Drone Hill as both were recorded as previously un drill tested prior but we seemed to get a little tip in that Toro Blanco may come in to picture earlier as it is part of the 5km strike identified.. Delineation indicates to me popping holes along outer boundaries (Full known picture perimeter stuff and because we said we wanted to do all the mineralisation style met works I assume that means all the prospects) while district target drilling is where we tuck all our tackle in to our sluggos before heading down the beach for a little prance along the parade, muscle beach style.. All the while inferring that while the "Maiden" (yeah right) has lost her cherri for the third time the RE aint done yet boys and if you want just head on over to the scoping study to have a look..

Regardless, I'm not worried because the key piece of the info for me is in the wording of "commencement of infill and EXTENSIONAL diamond drilling" in the notice above..

I may be wrong but that would indicate we are chasing metres done some previously drop short holes popped in the ground by CDE who appeared to get tired of drilling, or they felt the resource was already big enough so why break their backs as the left plenty in the ground considering what they were hitting?

Still the trouble they had with core recovery, sampling, recording etc just on the metres they drilled would indicate it wasn't going to get any better by going deeper..

And bearing in mind the water issues they reported which I'm assuming will be addressed in any future campaigns we undertake so that may be an integral component of the upcoming plan so as to control the JORC variables.. Not sure really..

Call me petty if you will, but I would love to see what a properly constructed assay sample thrown 300 metres down one of those old CDE moneymakers aka ZDDH0017 style does to make peeps really take note..

Not sure actually how much more the plan will tell us if we look at what is painted above...

"DONT WORRY PEOPLE WE GOT THIS" would probably do me... Something simple maybe, for the Donkey in all of us..

You all have a good day now.. 8H.
    Last edited by Hateful8: 30/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.6¢ $38.81K 1.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1126292 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.