FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

Hi B4 Re: "AFAIK it has been recalibrated a couple of times on...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Hi B4

Re: "AFAIK it has been recalibrated a couple of times on the movement of the SP so that in itself tells its own story"

At the risk of being seen to argue the point ad infinitum (seen apparently as some as being annoying and detrimental to my case), just for the record, it is true that I have made a couple of minor adjustments over the last six months or so, but on each occasion justified these on the basis of previous omission or news. That is all in the records, viz.

Firstly, an adjustment was made to correct an initial failure to allow for time increments in assigned 2C oil values as drilling approached (and so match what I was already doing for the assignment of time increments in 2P values as FID drew closer) and secondly, post SNE2 results when I allowed an increased efficiency factor for the blocky part of the resource as a result of what I perceived as higher than expected flow rates for the same (based on the flow rate guidance Ya offered earlier in the piece).

Good to see you are paying enough attention to be able to remind me of this though!

Regards

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.