AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Not bagged I'd suggest.... that would be more for RC. Given only...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Not bagged I'd suggest.... that would be more for RC. Given only 1 RC rig has mobilized to site with 4 Diamond rigs, as I posted last night, Im suggesting the RC is purely to drill the overburden to contact of competent rock and set the pre- collars for the diamond rigs.

This is also why I say if the RC is yet to arrive, most likely will take a further 2 to 4 weeks before all diamond rigs are up and drilling.. @ a rate of 30 to,50 meters per 12 hour shift with no hiccups for the diamond rigs.

The diamond core will need to be logged, then most likely packed securely to pallets and my money will be on it will be taken out the same way the rigs travelled.. sorry..... are still travelling to site.

There was talk back in October 2017 by many in here, the rigs would be 'choppered' in to save time, but we know that option wasn't taken as well as time isnt the issue here....apparently.

Therefore no need for me to think differently, the core will be going via muddy, water logged roads ( watch out for the #leopardtortises) that will take ???? days to airport for flight out. Oh, on current track record.....don't rule out Horseback....

Didn't know the first air stop was SA as already posted, but can say, the labs in Perth are some of the best in the world...and VERY close to the airport/s. No issue with JORC sign off by said competent person/s.

Easter for first results......mmmmmmmm...interesting
    Last edited by Beaner68: 25/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.