CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

drilling report, page-40

1. 939 Posts.
    Pezza
    You are coming across to me as someone who is either a big "down ramper" in which case I am sus about your motives or you have a grudge against Management for perhaps some personal reason?? Sorry mate but looking at all your posts you harp on Management!!
    As I see it having followed this stock for 2 years Management have done extremely well under the circumstances of having to deal with a Mammoth partner who is busy doing "world wide deals" and at this stage CTP is a minnow! A minnow with massive potential I must add but the BG"s of the world are into Production, Cash Flow and concerns about Taxation, different country,s risks, plus also trying to forecast the future of gas, coal and other technologies in view of a world focus on Global Warming!!
    You come access to me as a phony!!! I must add your Posts have been Moderated many times!! Does this say something!!

Mate we all support freedom of expression but if you want to put Management down then specify why!!! Bland statements saying "management are duds" means nothing to thinking long term investors who have researched this company!
    Finally if you hate the company so much why dont you just take off!! Why post ??(Unless of course you have ulterior motives!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $61.39K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 210000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 62065 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.