DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

Hi,I would write the same like John Stick a bit later. Last...

1. 22,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485

Hi,

I would write the same like John Stick a bit later. Last comment in the AR about it:

Annual Report - Oct 1, 2009
    www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=DMM&E=ASX&N=462278

"Metallurgical testwork
    During the reporting period a sighter metallurgical test work programme commenced, which is designed to demonstrate the ability to produce a quality saleable iron ore product for the international iron ore market. The test work will provide a preliminary appraisal of product characteristics of the iron mineralization defined in the current Inferred Mineral Resource estimate, which totals 33 million tonnes at 56% Fe, 10% SiO2, 4%Al2O5 and 0.1%P, at a 50% Fe lower cut off grade (refer ASX announcement 7 May 2008).

This sighter test work will focus on initial characterization including head assay and mineralogy, followed by screening and assay, and further tests as warranted, to improve product specification for the iron ore markets.

A total of five 50kg bulk samples have been collected from the Mt Lekoumou prospect and one 50kg bulk sample from the Mt Mipoundi (exploration target) prospect. The samples from Mt Lekoumou are located within the outline of the May 2008 Inferred Mineral Resource. The samples were collected from surface outcrops and exploration pits within the iron cap, detrital and in situ supergene zones defined in the Inferred Mineral Resource.

The test work programme is ongoing and full results will be released once further representative bulk samples are collected from the upcoming diamond drill programme. ..."

No results before the upcoming drill programm.

Cheers,
    Popeye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.